Outdoor Advertising with Mobile Billboards
Cut Through The Clutter to Effectively Reach Consumers
Consumers are inundated with advertising, and the reality is that technology has increasingly empowered them to avoid it. Outdoor Advertising and Marketing, however, cannot be discarded, blocked or skipped over. There is no channel to change or tune out. Outdoor advertising is unavoidable, and this fact alone is why Outdoor Advertising is rapidly growing while spending on traditional media is declining.
Radius Mobile Media is extremely advantaged in delivering your brand and message. Here's why:
Why Outdoor Advertising?
First consider why Outdoor Advertising is growing while other media are experiencing decline:
- Outdoor Advertising reaches virtually the entire consumer audience. Fully 98% of U.S. residents aged 18+ have either driven or ridden in a vehicle in the past month.
- Americans spend nearly 20 hours in their cars per week and travel more than 200 miles. Key commuter demographic groups include persons aged 18 to 54.
- 39% of commuters those who travel more than 150 miles per week have an annual household income of $75,000+ compared with 27% of average Americans.
Billboards are the time-proven cornerstone of Outdoor Advertising because the format is effective. Billboards generate a bold visual impression of a company's brand. After repeated exposure Billboards create strong awareness, recognition and recall amongst the target audience. Billboards are especially important in influencing purchase decisions and driving store traffic:
- Viewers recall a wide range of actionable information, including stores and restaurants they later visited, radio and TV programs they were interested in, events they wanted to attend or something funny they shared with friends later that day.
- 35% of Americans say they shop most near their work or split their shopping between home and work. Billboard advertising is one of the last messages a consumer receives before making a buy decision.
- 72% of billboard viewers shop on their way home from work. 68% make their shopping decisions while in the car, and 38% make the decision to stop at the store while on their way home.
- 24% of billboard viewers say they were motivated to visit a particular store that same day because of an outdoor advertising message, and 32% visited a retailer they saw on a billboard later that week.
- 50% of billboard viewers reported receiving directional information from a billboard.
Source: Arbitron National In-Car Study (2009), Arbitron Outdoor Study (2001)
Why Mobile Billboards?
Mobile Billboards take the proven outdoor static billboard format much further. Mobile Billboards simply work harder for your investment dollar by providing continuous presence throughout the marketplace - not just in one fixed location like static signage. Mobile Billboards are especially effective at providing reach and frequency in areas where static billboards are restricted by local codes. And as traffic flow and patterns shift throughout the day, Mobile Billboards simply follow the traffic. This is the time and place advantage of Mobile Billboards that must be understood. Further, Mobile Billboards provide dynamic, continuously changing content which is more than twice as effective at retaining consumer's attention.
Mobility = Time and Place Advantage
Mobility means your advertising investment works harder. Your brand and message are not on display in just one location, nor must you purchase multiple outdoor advertising locations to increase reach. With Radius Mobile Media, your billboard is seen by consumers across Plano, Frisco, Allen and McKinney, TX, throughout the day, five days a week.
Get Up Close and Eye-Level with Consumers = Unavoidable Impressions
Unlike static roadway signage that is generally out of the immediate field of view, Radius Mobile Media places your brand and message right at street level. Consider the proximity difference - Would your rather have a bright colorful billboard displayed within a few feet of your customer, occupying a substantial field of view, or a billboard located 400 - 600 feet away? The difference in effectiveness is obvious. Mobile Billboards generate impressions because they simply can't be missed.
Bright, Colorful Scrolling Billboards = Captivated Audience
Bright, eye-catching colors are long proven as effective at attracting consumer's attention. But the added component of continuously changing content is an irresistable lure to keep their attention fixed. Every 10 seconds we scroll a different billboard into view, creating a powerful psychological enticement for viewers to keep watching. It is common for viewers to watch an entire billboard sequence in captivated anticipation, wondering "what will be next?"